USAA Real Estate Rewards Network
Century 21 Redwood Realty is a preferred provider of relocation services with the USAA Real Estate Rewards Network.
We make moving easy. You'll get:
- A $350 to $6000 reward when you buy or sell a home with the program. Click here for a table and more information.
- A real estate coordinator who will be there every step of the way to guide you through the process.
- Access to a network of USAA preferred brokers and specially selected agents who understand the needs of our military members.
Rely on our vetted experience:
- Only a selected group of top brokers become USAA Real Estate Rewards Network Companies.
- Our Preferred Real Estate Companies are performance leaders in both sales and service in their markets.
- Agents are selected based on their real estate experience and knowledge, and must consistently demonstrate best practices in customer service.
- Each year agents must complete two training sessions that help them provide superior customer service and meet the unique needs of USAA members.
One Stop Shopping:
- USAA offers its members a complete line of exclusive services to finance and protect their homes.
- Quick and simple Mortgage Loans
- Low-rate Homeowners Insurance
- Flexible Life Insurance policies
- Discounted home security plans
Navy Federal Credit Union RealtyPlus
Century 21 Redwood Realty is a RealtyPlus Preferred Real Estate Company. This program enables members of Navy Federal Credit Union to receive up to $5,050 (in most states) when buying and/or selling a home. Your bonus will be deposited directly to your share savings account. Click here for program details.
Not a Navy Federal Member? Click this link to access an application and see if you are eligible to take advantage of the many programs and services Navy Federal Members enjoy and join today!
Within the RealtyPlus program you will work with our team of real estate experts:
Knowledgeable RealtyPlus Coordinator:
- A dedicated professional who is focused on your service satisfaction.
- Helps you select an agent who understands your needs and desired neighborhood.
- Monitors your agent's performance to ensure your needs are met.
- Acts as your advocate if questions or issues arise.
Experienced Program Broker:
- Only a select group of top brokers earn the right to become a RealtyPlus Preferred Real Estate Company.
- As a Preferred Real Estate Company, we are a performance leader in both sales and service in their markets.
- Agents are selected based on their real estate experience, knowledge and must consistently demonstrate best practices in customer service.