My success as a Realtor has been defined by integrity, honesty, professionalism, community involvement, and family devotion.
Top Twelve Performance Indicators
Why I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have 12+ years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the Northern Virginia and Fredericksburg area.
- Customer service is my first priority whether you are planning on buying or selling a home.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions and local economy. I have lived and owned property in Stafford County for over 21 years and lived in Virginia my entire life.
- I'll do the research, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you would be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- My commitment to achieving the results that you desire is paramount to me because, I want to be your real estate agent for many years to come.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 72 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
My Approach as Your Realtor
I know that everyday your home is on the market:
- It will lose negotiation power....
- It will lose property value….
- Other realtors believe the longer it is on the market the more negotiating power they have against your home (I do not believe in this market trend of Strategy)
- Every other Home out there is your competition, and I need to differentiate your home
My job as your Realtor:
1. Find you the right buyer
2. Sell your home at the highest price possible.
3. Sell your home in the shortest period of time.
4. Find you the perfect home to move into.
LET ME MARKET YOUR HOME, BECAUSE AS YOUR REALTOR …
· I will post the most up to date information on all my listings, because I know that will push your home even higher in the search results page on realtor.com and their channel partners, and add value to the home.
· I supply all my clients with resources for school reports, crime reports, VRE information, etc. to help justify the price point of your home, and reiterate that they are getting the value for their investment.
· I will also provide for you advertising, detailed property descriptions & local neighborhood & local school info attached to your listings on the internet.
· I also get traffic reports emailed to you, which will allow us to see how accurately priced your home is.
· More and more home buyers are finding the home they buy online so I make sure I include comprehensive content including customized home description, multiple photos, and interactive consumer contact opportunities which allow me to present your home in the best possible light.
Elon College - Bachelor of Arts Degree, Major: Journalism Minor: Sociology
Alpha Epsilon Rho - The National Broadcasting Society
Certifications & Designations.
· SRS (Seller Representive Specialist) Designation
· MRP (Military Relocation Professional) Certification
· ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representive) Designation
· CNAS (Cartus Network Affinity Specialist) Designation
· USAA Real Estate Rewards Network Agent
Thank You, for giving me this opportunity to discuss with you my principles and approaches to Real Estates. Many times emotions come into play when buying or selling a home. Let me be your resource and provide you a clear and honest answer to all your questions and concerns.
Where did you grow up?
Coffee or tea
Years in Real Estate