Redwood Realty was founded in 2002 by three guys with a belief that selling real estate should be a conduit for improving the lives of people in our community. With ten offices across the Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC region, a lot has changed with our company over the years, but our commitment to being a force for good remains at our core. We formally recognized this "community centric" vision in 2015 when we created Redwood Gives Back, a registered 501(c)3.
Each Redwood office now has a Redwood Gives Back Committee, lead by an ambassador agent, to take action on local philanthropic initiatives. Some of the charities that we have partnered with in the initial year included:
- Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing, Inc.™, which is dedicated to the physical and emotional rehabilitation of disabled active military service personnel and disabled veterans through fly fishing and associated activities including education and outings.
- Loudoun Interfaith Relief, whose mission is to feed the hungry by providing emergency food assistance to those in need.
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington, VA, which has worked to improve the lives of animals since 1944.
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation: With the largest drop-off point in Loudoun County, we receive an annual visit from Santa Claus to pick up the toys, compliments of Loudoun County Fire & Rescue.
- Boulder Crest Retreat, the nation's first privately-funded rural wellness center dedicated exclusively to our nation's combat veterans and their families.
As a company, Redwood has always sold differently - we don't just sell homes, we truly care for our clients, our agents and our community. Our transactions don't just stop at the settlement table, but carry far beyond the sale.
We sell homes. We do good. We are #C21Redwood and #RedwoodGivesBack.