WHAT IS YOUR STORY?
I am a Realtor because I am passionate about helping people solve their real estate needs.
I authentically enjoy “hearing the story” of your home, of your life, of a portion of your journey. What are your needs? Your wants and goals? Your dilemmas?...as you embark upon selling or purchasing your home or property.
I recognize that details and organization matter.
I have dedication to hard work and meeting deadlines.
I believe that listening to you and communication is imperative.
I believe in timely responsiveness….answering my phone, returning your calls, texts and emails.
I value honesty, integrity, loyalty and treating others with respect.
I directly address your concerns and questions – so much of what I do is “problem – solving”.
As a resident of Northern Virginia for 21 years, Sharon has a solid understanding of the diverse communities in this area. She earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree with a concentration in graphic design, and subsequently earned a Master of Architecture Degree from one of the top Architecture schools in the country. Upon moving to Northern Va, she worked for an architecture firm in Fairfax, specializing in luxury, single family, residential homes. She brings her experience and eye for detail, design, and spatial relationships in working to find your perfect home, or to prepare your current home for a maximum sale price and return on your investment.
Sharon decided to pursue her love of animals and she owned a 187 acre farm in Loudoun County, on which she owned and operated a large equestrian facility for four years, prior to converting it to an alpaca farm. She owned and managed the day to day operations of her alpaca farm for fourteen years, developing a nationally recognized breeding program, with over 250 alpacas at its height of success. Animals are her passion and she has a special knowledge and appreciation of local farming, farmland and the beautiful barns and properties that Northern Virginia has to offer.
The sale of her farm property led her to her Real Estate career. With her combined experience in architecture and farming, she has a particular interest in RESIDENTIAL homes, LUXURY homes, and FARM and LAND properties. She specializes in Sellers, Buyers, Estates and Farm Properties.
Let me HEAR YOUR STORY…contact me today:
Licensed in VA
Century 21 Redwood Realty
10300 Eaton Pl, Suite 150
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Northern Virginia including Fairfax County, Loudoun County, and Prince William County.
- Market Areas: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Brambleton, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Fairfax, Fairfax City, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Great Falls, Hamilton, Herndon, Kingstowne, Leesburg, Lovettsville, McLean, Middleburg, Oakton, Potomac Falls, Purcellville, Reston, Round Hill, South Riding, Sterling, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Waterford.
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Board Salesperson License, Commonwealth of Virginia, License 0225211886
- Master of Architecture, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, College of Architecture and Urban Studies, School of Architecture + Design 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design Concentration, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1992
- VPI & SU Academic Dean’s List 1989 and 1992
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Art Foundation Program 1987
Founding of C21 Redwood
Restaurant of Choice
Mountains or Ocean
Coffee or Tea
Dogs and Cats
Too Busy for a Referral?