Hello, thank you for taking a moment to review my Agent Profile. My name is Tracey Barrett and I practice the art of Real Estate with my business partner and mother-in-law, Ingrid Barrett. Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller, we give you the individual attention you demand and deserve. We focus on finding the best solution to your needs using proven processes and careful analysis of market data. As successful professionals with over 40 years of real estate experience, and as part of Century 21 Redwood Realty, you can have the confidence that we'll successfully guide you through your next real estate transaction.
You may learn more about me from my resume below, watching our video below, or by clicking on our comprehensive website, www.IngridBarrett.com.
Please feel free to create your very own account here on FocusOnFairfax.com and start searching for your home today. You may contact me directly by clicking on my picture in the top right corner of the page.
Thank you for visiting!
When Your Needs Demand More Individual Attention
Honors, Production and Volume
- Mother-and-Daughter-in-law agent team partnering to sell and/or purchase your home
- 2013-2016 NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, Residental Top Producer
- 2013-2017 Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
- 2015-2016 Northern Virginia Magazine Top Real Estate Agents
- 2015 ERA Leaders' Circle
- 2014 Certified Military Residential Specialist (CMRS) "Boots on the ground to serve those who serve."
- 2014 ERA Circle of Achievement
- 2013 ERA Leaders' Circle Awards Designation, Realtors Diamond Elite Club
- 2013 ERA Elite Group Realtors Real Estate Excellence, Top All Around Associate, Top Producer Closed Units
- 2012 ERA Circle of Success Designation
- Northern Virginia including Arlington, Fairfax, Prince William and Loudoun Counties
- Niche market: West Fairfax, Fairfax City, Clifton, Chantilly, Centreville and Oakton
- Certified A-Team Relocation Specialist: Cartus Principal Agent for USAA, NFCU and more
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Sigma Theta Tau International - Nursing Honor Society
- Certified Military Residential Specialist - September 24, 2014
- Real Estate Board – Salesperson License - Commonwealth of Virginia – License 0225 200754 exp. 7/31/2017
- Registered Nurse - Commonwealth of Virginia – License 0001187152 (Inactive)
- George Mason University, Fairfax, VA - Bachelor of Science in Nursing, August 2003
- Mary Washington College, Fredericksburg, VA - Bachelor of Science: Biology, May 1996
- Co-Program Coordinator, Greater Reston Art Center (GRACE Art in the Schools), Willow Springs Elementary School
- Member, Willow Springs Elementary School PTA
Founding of C21 Redwood
Restaurant of choice
Mountains or Oceans
Ocean or Yellowstone
Star Wars or Star Trek
May The Force Be WithYou
Spring or Fall
Too Busy for a Referral?