NOTE: Industry regulations require us to validate contact information before displaying complete data on sold and contract pending properties.
Create an account.
Email Save Notes
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 600 Sq Ft | 1966 Year Built | Sold
RARELY AVAILABLE RENOVATED JR-1BR with 375 SQUARE FOOT SOUTHERN FACING PRIVATE PATIO! GREAT FOR YEAR ROUND COOKOUTS/SMALL GATHERINGS! RECENTLY RENOVATED w/ REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS, OPEN KITCHEN. SILESTONE COUNTERTOP & MODERN CABINETS. FULL SIZED IN-UNIT WASHER & DRYER!!! LARGE WALK-N SHOWER WITH GROHE FIXTURES AND TILED BENCH, AND MOSAIC GLASS TILED BACK WALL. NOTHING ELSE LIKE THIS FOR SALE ANYWHERE ON THE WHARF! REAL ESTATE TAXES ($1,200/YEAR) ARE 1/4 OF THOSE FOR SIMILARLY PRICED WHARF CONDOS! SPECTACULAR ROOFTOP VIEWS OF THE POTOMAC RIVER, WASHINGTON MONUMENT, JEFFERSON MEMORIAL, LINCOLN MEMORIAL, AIR FORCE MEMORIAL, AND SPECTACULAR, GORGEOUS SUNSETS! BLANKET MORTGAGE HAS ONE YEAR REMAINING AND SELLER WILL CREDIT BUYER FOR BALANCE DUE (FULLY PAID OFF 10/21). MONTHLY FEES: CO-OP FEE INCLUDING RESERVES IS $503/MONTH, ALL UTILITIES/CABLE/WIFI: $213/MONTH, REAL ESTATE TAXES $100/MONTH. SEE VIRTUAL TOUR.
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS THAT MAKE THIS A SPECIAL UNIT AND UNIQUE UNIT ON THE WATERFRONT:
1) has a walk in shower with more room than most, with a built-in bench.
2) has much more closet space than any new construction. 6'w x 8'h closet in BR, 3'w x 8'h linen closet, 5'w x 8'h coat closet, plus another linen closet in bathroom and closet space above the washer/dryer.
3) has in unit FULL SIZED washer and dryer.
4) has a 375sf private outdoor patio with garden bed, hose bib, electric, and with a propane heater, can be used almost year round.
5) RE taxes for N121 are $1200/year. A condo at the same price point are roughly $3,000/year.
6) N121 is in a quiet, tranquil garden location with southern exposure, and no street or pedestrian traffic.
Harbour Square's advantages over some newer Wharf buildings:
1) HS has a 9th floor common roof deck that can be used year round with panoramic views of the Wharf, monuments, and more.
2) HS has a 25M indoor pool and glass enclosed state of the art gym
3) HS has 45 guest parking spaces for $8/night and always a garage space to rent for $155/mo
4) HS has beautiful grounds, water gardens, and a huge party room on 6th floor overlooking the Washington Channel
Your registration is complete. Industry regulations require us to validate contact information before displaying complete
data on sold and contract pending properties. We recognize that this is annoying, but once you click on the validation link
in the email that we just sent from firstname.lastname@example.org you will be all set to search just like an agent!