I have more than 25 years work experience in Residential Property Sales; thorough knowledge of real estate law, financing, contract negotiation, objection handling and advising. I’m skilled in negotiating short sales and foreclosures and preparing broker price opinions (BPO) for numerous third parties. I am self motivated and have the unique ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with my fellow colleagues.
· Century 21 Redwood Realty, Reston VA 2016-Present
· Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Reston, VA 1991-2016
· Shannon and Luchs Real Estate, Herndon VA 1986-1991
· Realtor®/Sales Associate-Representing buyers and sellers in residential property transactions. I facilitate each transaction by pre-qualifying buyers and sellers, negotiating contracts, meeting with home inspectors, appraisers, loan officers and settlement agents. I provide guidance to my clients while seeing each and every transaction through from first contact with client to closing. Generate continual business by cold calling, staying in contact with past clients and developing marketing campaigns along with providing exceptional customer service.
· Optical Scanning Corporation-Systems Analyst, Trainer for Educational Testing 1972-1978
· BS Education, Bowling Green University
· National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)
Awards and Designations:
· NVAR Lifetime Top Producer (criteria is a minimum of $6 million in sales for 10 or more years)
· NVAR Multimillion Dollar Sales Club
· USAA Real Estate Rewards Network Agent
· Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) RealtyPlus Select Agent